This weeks racing will be held out at Andy's Trail Network.
Rego is closing at 6.20pm with Racing kicking off at 6.30pm sharp.
Event format & results:
- RACING WILL BE THE SAME AS THE VERY POPULAR 4th ROUND.
- Riders (based on current handicaps) will be split into A, B, C or D Grade.
- Starting will be Graded starts with D Grade departing at 6.30pm and other grades will file out in 3 minute intervals.
- Riders will complete as many laps as possible of the 6.7km course.
- Race duration 1h15m minutes.
- At the completion of each lap riders will collect a playing card.
- Playing card values are added up with the highest 3 hands in each category taking out the podium.
- Card values as follows
- Numerical cards, as stated
- Jack - 15 points
- Queen - 16 points
- King - 17 points
- Ace - 18 points
- Joker - the sum of the riders highest and lowest value cards.
- In the event of a tie card suite will be ranked - Spade, Heart, Club & Diamond.
- Tuesdays course will be a condensed version of the 6hr course that was used a fortnight ago, racing direction will be the same as the 6hr.
- The Start/Finish line will be at the same location as the 6hr (contrary to the attached Strava file).
- The loop :https://www.strava.com/activities/791820643
- This event counts to the overall Summer Series points table.
- 10 points awarded for racing,
- 11 points 3rd.
- 12 points 2nd.
- 13 points 1st,
NOTE: ALL RIDERS/RACERS MUST PRODUCE A VALID MTBA LICENSE FOR EVERY EVENT, OTHERWISE A DAY LICENSE FEE OF $15/JUNIOR or $25/SENIOR WILL APPLY TO EACH EVENT.
For more information on MTBA Memberships or to obtain a FREE trial membership head to http://www.mtba.asn.au/membership/